Hiv Risk worried ! strange

Hi i am really worried, last night is the first time i had sex with a thai ladyboy sex worker... I was the one ******* and i used a condom for the act. i didnt kiss or anything... however i am worried because sometimes the condom rolls a little back, is not always covering the entire shaft, theres a little bit of the shaft at the end always exposed. I may be stupid or thinking too much but excuse my ignorance. Am i at any risk of hiv ? as this is a sex worker... Also in the future do i have to worry about part of my shaft not being covered if doing anal sex. This sounds odd but u cannot keep rolling the condom fully back at every minute of intercourse. Also assuming i always wear a condom and it never breaks does this protect me even if the person is positive? thanks for your help

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

A condom rolling down is fine as long as it's snug and still covering the head of your penis. You're basically making sure that no fluid from someone else gets in the hole at the end of your penis.

As for your other question: "Also assuming i always wear a condom and it never breaks does this protect me even if the person is positive?"

Yes, absolutely. That's the point of condoms. They're very good at what they do! You can help the condom stay intact by using latex condoms, water-based lubrication, and only one at a time.

Hope this helps,

Erik

P.S. You asked another question: "Am i at any risk of hiv ? as this is a sex worker." Whether your sex partner is a sex worker is not really important when figuring out your risk. What's important is what your sex is like and the safe sex techniques you used.

hepatitis from picking nose with dirty finger nails
Foreplay