hepatitis from picking nose with dirty finger nails

If you pick your nose with dirty fingernails is it possible to get hepatitis? If you had just wiped the floor with your hands then picked your nose straight after (accidentally of course)? is it possible that traces of (potentially infected) blood from the floor would go on your finger thus going into your nose when you pick it? i know HIV is not transmitted this way due to the fact the virus would be gone but what about hep c? After picking my nose I immediately noticed what I had done. I went to wash my hands and realized how dirty under my finger nails were due to the floor. I am now worried that I gave given myself hepatitis. The floors have outside dirt on them as we were shoes in the house. i have read reports online that state touching dirty money and picking your nose can lead to infection - so i am confused about what the facts are and how much I should be concerned.

Response from Mr. Glenn

No.

If this is something that you find yourself thinking about often and that causes you undue stress you may want to think about the source of that anxiety.

Why is Hepatitis itself a concern? Are you around people with Hepatitis a lot?

Hope this is helpful,

Erik

Can a exposed finger prick cause HIV infection?
Hiv Risk worried ! strange