Can a exposed finger prick cause HIV infection?

Good Evening,

I got a HIV test by getting a blood sample taken by a finger prick from a lancet, the test turned out Negative. Approximately 11 hours after the test I had sex with a woman and applied some saliva from my mouth to my fingers, one of which is where the prick occurred then applied my fingers to her Vagina. No bleeding had happened after 30 seconds of applying pressure with a cotton swab given to me by the nurse who administered the test earlier that day. Did I put myself back at risk of exposure of HIV by applying my pricked finger to her Vagina after 11 hours of being pricked earlier?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

If I understand you correctly, your finger had closed up well before the time you put your finger inside the vagina of the woman you had sex with. You know this because you pressed on it.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Am i infected?
hepatitis from picking nose with dirty finger nails