Am i infected?
Dec 31, 2013
Hello Mam, I am 22 yrs old male from a Indian village. I am very worried right now and here where i live doctors even don't have proper idea of HIV. Please help.... Before 2 months and one week i had sex first time in my life with a street hooker. She was engaged with 2 other males before me and then she slept with me. First she gave me dry hand job without condom, and body massage with power. Then i penetrate her for 5 min maximum and ejaculate. Then i withdraw and remove the condom throw it to bin and clean myself with tissue. Certainly i found a drop of semen in my thai. At that time i don't hv any idea that condom may hv leak.
After one week 1. I got 2 small red dots in hand they itched only when they appear. Other wise they don't disturb in any way. They disappeared after 2 weeks automatically.
2. I got a burning sensation in back of my head, neck, chests and headache only in back part of head. It is still there after 2 months. sometime it goes away again come back.
3. After 3 weeks small pimple like rashes appeared in my forehead, neck, and back, chest and back of ear, most of the rashes were very difficult to see even few are slight large and dark red in color. They were non itchy and most of them disappeared itself after 3 weeks. There are still few rashes appearing newly.
4. Some sensation in liver but which is not pain. Appeared after one and half month.
5. Penile discharge unconsciously at night.
6. Hot and cold sensation in body.
After one month i tested Elisa and p4 antigen combo test (3rd generation) - non reactive (index value 0.15).
After two months i tested Elisa and p4 antigen combo test (3rd generation) - non reactive (index value 0.18).
Please help me!!!
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
If I understand you correctly, you used a condom the entire time during sex and have no reason to think that the condom tore.
With that, it sounds like you didn't have risk for HIV.
It would've needed a way to get inside your body. The condom prevents that!
Therefore, it makes since that your tests are coming back negative.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.