Am i infected?

Hello Mam, I am 22 yrs old male from a Indian village. I am very worried right now and here where i live doctors even don't have proper idea of HIV. Please help.... Before 2 months and one week i had sex first time in my life with a street hooker. She was engaged with 2 other males before me and then she slept with me. First she gave me dry hand job without condom, and body massage with power. Then i penetrate her for 5 min maximum and ejaculate. Then i withdraw and remove the condom throw it to bin and clean myself with tissue. Certainly i found a drop of semen in my thai. At that time i don't hv any idea that condom may hv leak.

After one week 1. I got 2 small red dots in hand they itched only when they appear. Other wise they don't disturb in any way. They disappeared after 2 weeks automatically.

2. I got a burning sensation in back of my head, neck, chests and headache only in back part of head. It is still there after 2 months. sometime it goes away again come back.

3. After 3 weeks small pimple like rashes appeared in my forehead, neck, and back, chest and back of ear, most of the rashes were very difficult to see even few are slight large and dark red in color. They were non itchy and most of them disappeared itself after 3 weeks. There are still few rashes appearing newly.

4. Some sensation in liver but which is not pain. Appeared after one and half month.

5. Penile discharge unconsciously at night.

6. Hot and cold sensation in body.

After one month i tested Elisa and p4 antigen combo test (3rd generation) - non reactive (index value 0.15).

After two months i tested Elisa and p4 antigen combo test (3rd generation) - non reactive (index value 0.18).

Please help me!!!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

If I understand you correctly, you used a condom the entire time during sex and have no reason to think that the condom tore.

With that, it sounds like you didn't have risk for HIV.

It would've needed a way to get inside your body. The condom prevents that!

Therefore, it makes since that your tests are coming back negative.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Cold Urticaria and HIV
Can a exposed finger prick cause HIV infection?