Touching wet and dry semen with hands or other body parts

Dear Mr Glenn,

I'm gay and I performed handjob on another man, who cummed on my hand. There was no observable wounds on my hand. However, there may be some some small and unobservable cuts on my hand due to dryness... If so, what is the risk for me of getting HIV or other STDs due to the handjob?

Similarly, sometimes, men cum on my body. Can I get HIV or other STDs due to this sexual act?

Another question is contacting HIV or other STDs through dried semen. I have read that HIV viruses die when semen or even blood is dried. Is that true? What if the semen get wet again because of water, will the HIV viruses come to life again? If I clean a dried semen spot with water without wearing gloves, even there may be cuts on my hands, will I get infected with HIV or other STDs?

Thank you very much!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

There is no risk for HIV/STDs from what you're talking about. Handjobs or cumming on someone's body doesn't transmitted HIV/STDs. This could change if there's a dramatic open wound that they're cumming into, but I really don't think you're talking about that. Very safe activity!

In regards to your last question, it's as simple as this: when HIV dries it dies. Like everything else in the world, dead is dead. No resurrection here.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Period blood
Cold Urticaria and HIV