Period blood

I had sex with the sex worker with the protection, when I finished suddenly I saw her period come out, her menstrual blood touches my skin (healthy skin), I cleaned the blood with towel, then go to the toilet to shower the blood, after that I realize there is a small open cut in my toe. Could the water with the blood run to my opened cut? Please advice me, thanks so much, the condom is not broken and she has the HIV test one month ago with negative result.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Sounds like there was no risk from this situation. a small open cut would actually need to be a big fresh open cut. Otherwise, it's not really open. Old cuts are generally closed, especially if they're small.

So without a way for blood to get inside your body, there's no chance for HIV to get inside your body and infect you. On top of that the blood was diluted! Which means less of it would have even come in contact with you!

No risk.

Hope this helps,

Erik

P.S. Letting us know that you had sex with a sex worker may seem like a helpful bit of advice, but that's not helpful in knowing what your risk for HIV/STDs was. What is helpful is knowing what you did with your sex partner (sex worker or not). Keep in mind that sex workers get STDs/HIV from.. the men who have sex with them.

Chance of contracting hiv
Touching wet and dry semen with hands or other body parts