Chance of contracting hiv

Hi. About a week ago I unfortunately had my first one night stand. Typically I'm always in a relationship if i were to have sex. When me and this guy stArted to engage in intercourse, we used a condom. About half way through, he took it off, and probably got 4-5 pumps in when i realized what he had done. I immediate stopped the act. He did not orgasm. I'm getting an STD screening next week which includes HIV. My question(s) are: is that too early to screen for HIV and how likely is it, if he didn't cum, for me to contract the virus? *i am a woman

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It would be too early. We say to wait around 3 months to get a conclusive test result..

But keep this in mind: vaginal sex, while risky for STDs/HIV, sounds a little less risky in your case since he was only inside you so briefly. Also he didn't orgasm. These things speak in your favor.

Good for you that you tried your best to use a condom all the way through and you stopped when you realized the sex wasn't happening they way you wanted.

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. One-night stands may not be your thing, but they're in no way bad in and of themselves. As long as you and your partner are having a good time and being safe!

does Sweat contain HIV?
Period blood