How much blood to get virus

Hey, Erik please help me !!!!!!! I had to test myself for HIV and since that time Im still concerned about viruses and possible exposures. I wanna ask how much blood is required to get hepatitis : HAV, HBV and HCV? Please answer me, because Im freakin out and sorry 4 my english, im from Poland. Thank you very much.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You're asking something very broad. Getting Hepatitis isn't just about how much blood/etc. is needed to transmit the virus but also if there is a proper way for it to get inside someone's body.

My question to you is why you're so concerned? Are you around people regularly who have various Hepatitis? If not, remember that Hepatitis can only be transmitted under specific circumstances.

Check out our archives on Hepatitis for more information!

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. Your English seems fine to me :)

Can I get Hiv from Cut on my hands
HIV Transmission