Can I get Hiv from Cut on my hands

I want to say I had sex in the begin of last month and when we were done I removed the condom then I washed my hand's with soap and water I had small cuts on my hands my main concern is the Rectal anal mucous but the person showed me there test result's two week's before we had sex and he was hiv- so should I be worried at all.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

HIV is only transmitted through blood, vaginal fluids, semen, and breast milk. And it is only transmitted when there's a significant way into the body like the vagina, anus, penis, or a big wound.

You're missing a lot of that! Small cuts aren't enough (they would have to big and deep). Rectal anal mucous isn't enough (there would have to be a lot of blood in there).

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV from Steel Wool?
How much blood to get virus