|Can I get Hiv from Cut on my hands
Dec 30, 2013
I want to say I had sex in the begin of last month and when we were done I removed the condom then I washed my hand's with soap and water I had small cuts on my hands my main concern is the Rectal anal mucous but the person showed me there test result's two week's before we had sex and he was hiv- so should I be worried at all.
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
HIV is only transmitted through blood, vaginal fluids, semen, and breast milk. And it is only transmitted when there's a significant way into the body like the vagina, anus, penis, or a big wound.
You're missing a lot of that! Small cuts aren't enough (they would have to big and deep). Rectal anal mucous isn't enough (there would have to be a lot of blood in there).
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.