partial sex

i am 19yrs old, i am a vigin, i had sex wit my bf which made me bleed bt den d Dr said i was'nt fully broken cos i withdrew b4 he cud get in, bt he realeased in me, bt den i had itchin which cleared d#1 same day, after a few wks we had partial sex (i.e he did'nt fully get in bt he ejaculated in me) bt i did'nt av any itches bt jst pains in d vigina, bt 2days ago i had the anida partial sex wit him which led to serious itchin dat cums wit pains... plz Dr i need help, wat cud be the cause of this itching?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

From what I'm reading, it sounds like you've had some itching in the vagina after sexual activity with your boyfriend. Since you're a virgin, you're new to this so it makes sense that you're concerned over different/uncomfortable feelings in your body.

One explanation for the itching could be Bacterial Vaginosis (follow the link for more information). This can happen simply because the balance of bacteria in the vagina gets out of balance. Happens to a lot of women. Something to talk to your doctor for sure, treatment is available.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you aren't really having partial sex. You're having real sex because he released/ejaculated inside you. This means there's the possibility of getting pregnant or getting a STD/HIV if your boyfriend has had sex before and picked something up.

Hope this helps! If you have more questions, definitely ask!

Erik

can i get adis
HIV from Steel Wool?