Touching semen please reply ASAP. scared to death!

I'm super scared.Please help. I'm female. This happened almost 7 years ago. I happened to touch the semen coming out of my boyfriend's penis,I accidentally touched the little bit of semen with the tip of my finger,then I immediately rubbed my finger on a cloth to get rid of that semen. later i accidentally touched my lips.we were not involved in any kind of complete sex though. will the virus travel through the lips and mouth? will this give any infection? Can symptoms be shown now in my body,like fever? and also eating food after touching penis just by washing hand with clean water cause infection? I don't know if he is HIV+ or HIV- but he has much interest in women. Please help! i didn't find any similar question so I'm forced to put this question. I'm really stressed out and unable to concentrate on my studies! your reply would help me a lot!

Hi The quick answer is no. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. You cannot get HIV by eating after someone or by touching someones fluids and then eating. If this person did have HIV, once HIV is outside of the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

From the experience that you have described there is no risk for HIV transmission.

Lymph Nodes - worried please answer 3rd time asking
SOS