Hiv and abortion
Dec 23, 2013
Can you still get an abortion when having hiv ?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Yes, you can still have an abortion. I would certainly let your medical providers know about your condition so that they can ensure you get the best medical care available especially if your immune system is weak. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.