Have infected him?

Hi there.

I am a healthy undetectable bottom for three years now. I was having sex with my regular neg top buddy with condom and when we finished I noticed a slight bit of blood on the tissue as I cleaned myself up.

About five to ten minutes later we got carried away and he barebacked me for about five minutes or so but didn't cum in me. He didn't bareback rough.it was half his penis and normal speed.

Have I Infected him as I was clearly sore ten minutes before hand???

Please answer I'm so concerned for him...thanks x

(he didn't cum in me either he pulled out)

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Unfortunately I cannot give you a "for sure" 100% answer here. However, given that you are undetectable and have been for 3 years the risk certainly is very low. However, the study that look at transmission was done in heterosexual couples and while it showed a 96% reduction in risk of transmission, protection was not absolute. And, given that your partner was the top also lowers his risk. Having your partner get tested would be the most prudent thing to do. Take care LHW

HIV VIA COUGHING...
HIV through fresh cut Pineapples?