|Did I contract HIV? Please help!
Dec 23, 2013
I used my friend's eye drops and the tip of the bottle touched my eye. Is there a risk for HIV transmission in this situation?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No there is no risk of HIV from this. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.