Worried about HIV

I had sex in two instances wit sex worker in Munich. This was famous club her which was well setup, neat and good.

1. 16 Oct 13: The first one was quite straight forward, no kissing, licking, sucking etc. the act was quick and probably finished in 5 to 7 mins. It was a completely protected sex with no visible tear. While removing the condom I checked carefully and could not see any leak. When I got worried about HIV I went back to club and asked the girl and she confirmed she did not have any disease.

2. 17 Nov 13 Second one is the one I am little worried about. With this girl also the act was totally protected with no visible tear in the condom. Before starting the girl sprayed some kind of sanitizer or something on her vagina and then I got into cullinings for sometime. It was clean, neat with no discharge or taste. Before the actual act she applied some lube on her part so getting in was very smooth. The act last for 5 -7 mins. Once done she carefully removed the condom and sprayed the same thing again on mine and her part and wiped. There was no leak in the condom. Here also I don't know if the lady had HIV or not.. So I went back but could not meet her. I am worried if I could get HIV coz of cullinings. I did not have any cuts in my mouth during the acts. After cullinings we did smooch as well.

Now I have a small boil on my inner cheek but I very we'll remember that I bit my inner mouth portion two days back and it could be because of that. OR could it be anything else. I do not have any other symptoms at all. I would be going back to my land in a week and with my wife we don't use condom. I can't use condom as it would giving her some doubt. I want to have a peace of mind, from your experience pls tell me if there are any chances of me getting HIV and if so what %?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You have nothing to be concerned about. You were not at risk in either of this situations. As for the cunnilingus:

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

In health,

Richard

Catch std from stripper pole?
PEP - chances of HIV?