|This test is conclusive?
Dec 20, 2013
I made a 4th generation test after 97 days of the exposure. Negative. All long this 97 days i was very stressed with it. Can this stress change the soroconvertion time? The result is conclusive? Thank you and sorry for the bad english..
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Your results are conclusive. Your stress cannot change the sero-conversion time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- White Bump On Lip Line Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.