This test is conclusive?
Dec 20, 2013
I made a 4th generation test after 97 days of the exposure. Negative. All long this 97 days i was very stressed with it. Can this stress change the soroconvertion time? The result is conclusive? Thank you and sorry for the bad english..
Response from Mr. Cordova
Your results are conclusive. Your stress cannot change the sero-conversion time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- A Positive Hiv Antibody Test Result Means
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.