hiv blood test
Dec 20, 2013
dear richard. i had sex and oral sex years ago and 18Months ago i had sex again .so i always headache every day and two months ago i was swollen under the shoulder ..i check my. blood test is non reaation . so should i test blood again ? is my swollen a cancer? my first test at clinic is 100percen no hiv ingection? please help me ...still worry mow ... best reguard
Response from Mr. Cordova
If you tested outside of the 90 day window then your results are considered conclusive. Plus, your symptoms are not HIV-related.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- Symptoms Of Hepatitis Vomit
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.