Possible HIV Risk, scared to death, please help me!

Hi friends. Please, please help me on this one, please!

I don't want to make a question that has been answered before by you, but ceraintly I'm starting to be REALLY affected by my fears of being infected, my day-to-day is now full of these thoughts and I'm really starting to need help.

I'm not a native english-speaker, but I will do my best to get myself explained.

I've read almost all questions and answers on this forum that, somehow, relate to my case. Even there are many simmilarities in each one, I would highly appreciate if one of you could take the time to answer this one.

The problem is: 3 weeks ago, I had a weird experience with a tranny. I'm a heterosexual guy and always practice safe sex with my past sex-partners. But somehow I was curious to try this new experience and, beside the fact that at the end I didn't like any of it, I am now really scared. I was with this "guy" and I only asked him to practice mutual masturbation. We had in fact NO oral sex, NO anal, nothing more than mutual hand-jobs. But the problem is, I don't exactly remember if, by accident or simply (and stupidly) not taking care in the moment, some of his precum accidentaly was in my hand. I remember touching my penis sometimes during the act but don't exactly remember if any of his fluid was present on my hand. At the end, I ejaculated in the air, and then I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean myself. I don't remember if I touched my penis in these moments. I went to the bathroom and inmediately peed and washed my penis with water. I am not cirumcised. When I came home (1 hour later), I took a bath and washed my penis very well.

Since I needed at least a little peace of mind, I went for an HIV test 5 days ago and it was negative. Only 16 days passed since this risky practice and that test. It gave me somehow tranquility, but then this weekend a little aphta appeared on my mouth and I've been experiencing common-cold sympthoms since yesterday. Now this is REALLY WORRYING me again!!! Why do I have an aphta in my mouth?? Can this be related to any HIV infection??

I will surely get tested at the 3 month period. But only 3 weeks have passed and I don't really know what to do, to think and how to calm myself. I even started dreaming with this situation. This is really getting me crazy

I will really, really appreciate if some of you can tell me if I was at any risk in this situation.

Best regards

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

There was no risk of HIV transmission in this situation. You do not need to test. This incident has nothing to do with the canker sore in your mouth.

Also, the word is Transgender. Use of the word "tranny" is insulting and offensive.

In health,

Richard

HIV/HCV risk from oral sex and testing
hiv blood test