Possibility of transmission

Good day. A couple of days ago some friends of mine took me to a strip club to celebrate my engagement. One of the dancers offered me a dance and I followed her to a private room. I was completely drunk and we'd been smoking some marijuana earlier that day so it made me even worse in terms of intoxication. Basically when we got to the private room it turned out not to be the dance I expected to get, she got naked and in my stupidity I didn't stop myself from having sex with her. I remember that she did put a condom on me and gave me a blowjob, we then proceeded to have sex, which didn't last very long. Nothing happened to the condom from what I remember, she was actually very careful in putting it on and taking it off. The guilt I felt after that caused me to get a test a day later which I know won't produce any conclusive results but I had to find a way to put my mind at ease. The counsellor did explain that there is an extremely low chance of me getting HIV from that experience but I just need to get a second opinion just to get my mind ready for my next test in 3 months. Please advice me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission was not likely in this situation. Test at 90 days to be certain, but I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Can HIV be transmitted through oral sex and mutual masturabation ?t
Risk about Finger