Very anxious Kelly

Hi, I am very much hoping you are able to answer my question. The other day I rented a car, the guy who handed over the car by accident cut his finger open while opening the boot. It was bleeding quite a bit but he put a tissue around it. We continued to look over the car and sign the papers which took a few minutes. Once it was over I looked down and saw a drop of blood was on my pants and shoe so it rushed to the nearest bathrooms and washed it off I didn't have any noticeable cuts on my hands if anything and used soap and water to get it off my pants and used my nail to scratch it out the fabric as it was stubborn. Afterwards I got a huge fright and then thought what if he was HIV positive... Am I in any way at risk! Please help!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You were not at risk for HIV transmission in this situation. HIV needs a viable portal of entry into the bloodstream. This situation did not provide that.

In health,

Richard

What should I do?
pls respond right away...worried sick