What should I do?

I am would be forever grateful if you could help me during this time of need! I was recently at a show with my brothers who are of the ages 8, 13, and 16. When we went to the concession stand I ordered sodas and as we were waiting I noticed that the person who was preparing the sodas had a bandaid on her finger. I saw the bandaid while on her finger touch the sodas but however to my dismay I was too distracted by the crowd and noise behind me that the potential danger did not strike me until after we left and finished the sodas. I am very scared because God forbid the woman did have HIV, I am afraid that transmission could have occurred through a cut on the lips or mouths of my brothers. I do not know whether they did have any at that particular time. I understand the frality of HIV outside the body, but I fear that perhaps the bandaid prevented oxygen from making contact with the blood and once it came of reach of the liquid was able to go into our sodas. I keep wondering if carbon dioxide inside the sodas could have killed the HIV blood if there were any. I do not know what the conditions of my brothers' or my mouths were but I know my 8 yr old brother is missing a tooth and I am really worried that that particular section of gums could have been vulnerable. I am really scared and do not what to do. Please help me!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

There was no risk of HIV transmission is a situation like this.

In health,

Richard

Protected intercourse and unprotected HJ
Very anxious Kelly