Protected intercourse and unprotected HJ

Hi, three days back i had a protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker for the first time, couple of concerns there, the condom came off half way up of my penis shaft (head was covered throughout). Later i withdrew and she gave me a Hj with cover on as it started slipping she took it off and finished with unprotected HJ. I am worried now given that some vaginal fluid from the condom could have gotten to her hands and come in contact with my uncovered penis..am i at risk? Should i get tested?appreciate any help - i am guessing there is no risk and i am just getting stressed out unnecessarily.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You are correct: There was no risk and you are just getting stressed out unnecessarily.

In health,

Richard

Oral sex condom breaks
What should I do?