Dec 20, 2013
I went to the emergency room and found out I was pregnant what other test do they test me for
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Your OBGYN should offer a bunch of testing throughout your pregnancy and one that should be run is HIV. We know that women who are pregnant and HIV positive that are placed on HIV medication throughout her pregnancy the baby has less than 1% chance of being born with HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- 100 Day Negative Hiv Rapid Test
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Hiv Testing After 3 Month Window Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.