Transmission through deep cut

Hi I hope you can help. Due to my battles with severe anxiety this has been troubling me for some time. I went to the gum clinic a few days ago to get my regular check up. Once home I hung the tshirt up I wore to the clinic back up in my cupboard. Anyway, yesterday I cut my foot and needed something to stop the bleeding as soon as possible. In a rush I used the tshirt I wore to the clinic to wrap around my foot. I'm now worried that if any blood was on my tshirt from the clinic then it would now have got on my cut and thus id be at risk for transmission. I know it probably sounds stupid but I needed help and didn't know where else to turn. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there While our fears are never stupid, they can unnecessarily cause us to do and think things that are not possible. There is no possible way for HIV transmission to occur in the scenario you describe. I would certainly suggest getting some help for your anxiety so you can feel better. take care LHW

This is conclusive?
HIV blood from bandaid in soda. Please help me!!!!!!