This is conclusive?

I made a 4th generation test after 97 days of the exposure (negative), and I have some question.. please help me, i'm stressed with it 1) I have vitiligo, can it dalay the soroconversion? (because its a autoimunne desiase) 2)If something delay my soroconvertion, the p24 test of the 4th combo will work well? This "p24 part" of the test can really detect the protein nicely? 3) May i do another test for sure? Thanks you a lot and sorry for the bad english (i am brazilian)

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there A ab/ag 4th generation test is conclusive by 3 months after exposure. Vitiligo would not affect the accuracy of the test. You can certainly test again for reassurance but it will be negative. Take care, LHW

Am I infected by HIV?
Transmission through deep cut