Non Penetrating Sex Question from virgin

I met this guy I really liked. And after a short while we became intimate. He performed oral sex on me twice (without protection) and then he rubbed his bare penis against my vagina. He began to try to penetrate me which really hurt because I'm a virgin but was not able to after many attempts. I'm not sure whether he ejaculated or not, I'm leaning on the side of no since he wasn't able to penetrate me. He also told me he did not ejaculate. But what about precum? All of this happened with no condom. I went to use the bathroom later on and noticed a small drop of blood (the size of a pencil point) on the toilet paper as I wiped myself but that was all. I don't know of his status. Is there any risk of HIV transmission through what we did? Should I get tested or not?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Given the lack of successful penetration to risk of HIV transmission is low but not none. You are right that precum can transmit the virus and given that you had some trauma related to the event, again while low, I would suggest getting tested. Perhaps next time you are having intercourse you could use a condom and lots of lubricant which might help make the experience both safer and more pleasurable. Take care, LHW

HIV and suppository
Am I infected by HIV?