I am no HIV +

I am 29 years old Indian boy.I live in dubai.At 20th Sept 2012 I got for a sex relation with a sex worker.I used the condom but there were some scratches at the under part of peni.After 6months of this meeting I suffer from the flu when I got the medicines of the flu it recovered but the headache in the back starts and also suffer from dirrea.then I went for the test which was negative but the problems of headache remain continue ,I went to India and May 2013 get elsa test but all were negative , Aug 2013 I get the card test which also negative when go back to Dubai I suffer again from dirrea and fever is coming after some time.Now ELISA TEST RESULTS (done on 7th november 2013) HIV (1&2) RESULT OD: 0.85 can u tell me whats d meaning of 0.85, please tell but should I do to confirm that I am no HIV +.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there The numbers you are inquiring about are called index values. These numbers vary from person to person, even within that person depending on a variety of individual and testing factors. What matters when considering index values is if it is less than the cut off value. If the index value is less than the cut off value, there is no infection. In this case, the .85 was still in the range of values assigned to a negative test result. At a higher number, the result would then be read as positive. Take care LHW

False positive or sroconverting?
Vaginal fluids touch the head of pennis