False positive or sroconverting?

Hello

After my " no-low risk exposure" (oral and protected sex although I got chlamydia). A long time in the hell believing that I had infected to my wife and child (because they have had several and recurrent infections from then. After 20 hiv rapid tests, 4th gen, and viral loads, all negative after 12 months.... I have made a new mistake (beacuse a I am in a bad cold process) yesterday: i bough a rapid hiv tests (icare hiv by jal inno.) and it turned positive after 45 minutes. Previously I had 20 rapid tests (same trademark) and neved happened that.

In panic, I went to a lab and the 4th gen was negative (architect Abbott). Today I have had a insti rapid test and negative again.

Do you think that I am seroconverting? bad luck?

Please excuse my questions buit I need your opinión.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there No I don't think you are seroconverting. i think there was an error in the test that you took that showed a positive result (perhaps you waited too long to read it). I think you are negative and would stop testing unless you engage in other risks. take care, LHW

hiv inquiry
I am no HIV +