I think I lost my mind!

Hey! I received protected oral sex with a sex worker... She also put her breast on my penis with the condom on... I'm scared cause sometimes I have pimples in my pubic hair area and if one burst I'm scared her salvia could got in it. I didn't see any blood .. Or nothing from her... But I'm freaking out... !

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. There is no risk of her nipple touching you anywhere on your body.

All that you did does not pose a high risk for HIV. Because you wore protection you did what is necessary to protect yourself!

tranny Transexual sex condom popped
Sweat and cut