tranny Transexual sex condom popped

hey doc i really need your help and advice. i need to know my risk factors of getting hiv. This past saturday night my stupid self needed affection and met someone. well it was a transexual. and i was the insertive. we had anal sex for like 15 mins protected then pull the condom off and had unprotected oral sex for like 10 mins then put another condom on then went back in for anal sex well i felt the condom popped so i pulled out almost immediately(5sec) then that was it. but my nerves& guilt have been running crazy ever since, i only had that one experience with anal sex never with a male just that one tranny. So back to my question what are the risk factors of me getting hiv? i asked her if she was hiv neg and she said she was. but you never know these days..

Hi First, HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

With the condom breaking the second time and even though it was brief there is a risk, small but a risk. It's even smaller because you were the insertive partner.

My recommendation would be to follow up with your healthcare provider for a complete sexually transmitted infection screening. Because HIV is not the only STI to be aware of and make sure you didn't receive one of those.

Worried mom
I think I lost my mind!