Worried oral sex and testing time

Hi Shannon I had performed oral sex on a sex worker but only for a minute and she was not wet I had a test done at 2 weeks and one at 8 weeks both negative I have started to get a sore throat blocked nose and a lingering headache could these be symptoms so long after and also cause I work away I am gettin a test done at 11 weeks could this one be considered conclusive please help I'm real worried thanks

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Used a pad that was not sealed all the way
Concerned and confused