Used a pad that was not sealed all the way

I used a pad after opening the package I noticed the bottom of the package was not sealed. I put pad on and later noticed this I got to thinking what if someone had messed with the package in the store and got blood on the pad I was using. I used the pad two days after purchasing Does this pose a risk for hiv hep or any sexually transmited diseases if someone put a used pad back in package? Thanks for your help really worried.

Hi If there were HIV on the pad the good news is that once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. There is no risk of HIV transmission in this experience. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

shannon please..its the last...yahooooo
Worried oral sex and testing time