is it possible

hi madam,,i think i need you assistance pls help me madam,, i had 7 times in last 3 days with a women sex worker,, every act of sex was with 2 condom at the same time. My problem is while unrolling the condom on my penis when it was on the half way of my penis i used my nails to unroll till the base of my penis. But after sexuall act of 5 mins,, i did not feel any breakage of condom,, my question is as i used my nails does this can create holes in the condom were her vaginal liquid can go inside the condom,, now i am little bit sacred,, pls help me madam,, do i need to do hiv testing of my situation,, pls help me once madam,, thank you

Hi First, never wear two condoms! This actually increases the risk of condoms breaking. Yes nails can cause damage but as long as the condom stays in tact and isn't broken the risk is still prevented.

You do not need to receive testing from this situation. Though I do recommend that anyone who is sexually active receive testing at least once a year. We should all know our status!

HIV testing ques
Hiv transmission