Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

follow up question after 3 months
Dec 18, 2013

hi this is follow up question i had romance wit my maid just masturbation n i rubbed my penis on her anus n tried to insert but it dint went inside but she was having menstrual cycle that time so her blood touched my penis tip i wiped it n she gave a blow job, her parents has died due to aids so i made her blood checked my j.mitra method she was negative even i got tested after 3 months from exposure even i was negative but now im getting continuous rashes on my body now whole body is itching all this has happen on 25 June 13 so 5 months passed from now, im getting tensed shall i get tested 1more time but when to test n by Wat method im really getting nervous very soon im getting engaged Wat should i do

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be tested 90 days post exposure. The thing to remember is there are other sexually transmitted infections that you should be tested for. But as for HIV with your results coming back negative at 5 months, you are HIV free. With your continued symptoms I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation of the rash. But again your test results show that you are HIV free.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
he bit my lip while kissing.. hiv? :L
Next
HIV THROUGH DIGITAL ANAL-MASTURBATION

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.