Should i be worried?

Hello doctor, i am in my early 30s and i have a serious OCD especially about Hiv which has not made me have sex for years while i masturbate a lot. The last time i did maturbate was in the bathroom where i leave with a very promiscuous housemate. We share the same bathroom and the same kitchen. He hangs his bath sponge on the wall facing where i will be taking the shower. After i did masturbate, i washed myself immediately and i noticed afterwards that there was some residue water-like semen and i began to think that may be there was a splash that came into the tip of my penis while the water was droping from the shower tap on to his sponge but may be dried because that happened after he had travelled for about 2 to 3 days. I know i shouldnt be worried about this but the fact that my semen was involved keeps coming into my mind all the time. My penis did not touch his bath sponge but may be some splash which i did not even look at initially whether true or not. I am currently on OCD medication and i hope i get better cos this has been with me since the begining of my life and i am tired of it cos it has almost ruin my life. Do you think hiv can still be present on the sponge if the water splash on me from it. In fact, am planning my wedding and i dont want to screw it up cos i have a fiancee now but this is holding me down and do you think i should leave my house cos am scared of him being promiscous and doesnt care about hiv at all and i dont even know if he has it already cos he is just sleeping around with girls without using condom. I love my apartment but because of him. Do you think i need to test and i am even tired of testing as i ve done in 6 times in the last 4 years without having sex any time am frightened and sometime it doesnt stop it when something else happens along the line. Please, help me. Thanks in advance doctor

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I am very sorry to hear you have been so troubled with OCD for your life and I truly hope that the medication can help you. There is no way that you acquired HIV infection from the situation you describe. Good luck and take care, LHW

SOS
3rd question Sir