Dec 10, 2013
Can HIV be transmitted by sharing cigarette? What if the other person left his blood on filter of sigaret and if I hed a cut lip or cold sore? I hed oll ars symptoms ? Do l ned to test ?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No HIV cannot be transmitted this way. But I would urge you to quit smoking for other health reasons. Take care. LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.