CAN YOU CLARIFY ME PLEASE

On the 27 of August i had an accident while having sex with an HIV positive lady. Her viral load was less than 120 coppies. The condom slipped off completly and i had a contact with her roughly for 10 seconds before i withdrew and washed my penis with water. I did use pep for 28 days. Now am scared to take a test. What is the level of my risk in this situation? Your opinion please

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Your risk is very low for the following reasons. The woman had a very low viral load, the time of contact was short and you used PEP. Take the test and be sure but I'm betting you are negative. Take care. LHW

HIV Transmission- Possible Worry
SOS