PEP or not?
Dec 10, 2013
I am gay negative and my partner is poz. We used cindom all time for anal sex. Last night when we have sex (I m top), we used condom. When I am shower I notice based of my penis have broken skin. Should I go to clinic for pep?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. If condom was used and is intact, I see no reason for PEP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.