Im I positive? what are my odds

Hello my boyfriend of 18 months just told me he tested positive last week. Prior to us having sex I tested negative, I have been faithful to him and want to believe the same from him. We have had unprotected sex approx 277 times. What are my odds of not being infected? Is it true a person could have it and test negative. Im terrified and don't know what to think. Im trying to keep a positive attitude. I am going to get tested but just wanted to know the odds.

No one can give you odds that would be of much use to you. Many different things factor into the risk of transmission including the amount of virus in your partner's semen, your susceptibility to HIV, any other sexually transmitted diseases (obvious or not), type of sex, etc.

You need to get tested for HIV now and again in 3 months. If possible, get tested with an HIV p24 antigen/antibody combo test as that can detect very recent infection. Use condoms with this partner from now on.

HIV/Hep C transmission
PEP or not?