Need some guides, please hlep

8/28/2013 I had a sex with a sex worker and we did not kiss or touch, she licked my nipples with her tongue and touch my penis. then we had a vagina sex with condom, condom did not fall off, but I did not sure it was broken or not, but when I took off condom with napkin, it still had semen in it. when I washed my body after that, I found there was a little wound (close to 1/8 inch) in the head of prepuce. It was not new but I was worried about during the sex, does it broke again or not. because it was prepuce,so I did not found blood. and there was a ringworm on my penis too, it did not broke, maybe a little inflammation. After that, I had sex with my girlfriend, on the 8/31/2013, which was 4 days after expose, I wear condom too .I think her status was fine. Then I had some tests which based on the 28th's expose. 3 weeks RNA Nonreactive 4 weeks Antibody Negative 5 weeks DNA PCR (report said was not confirmed by the FDA) Nonreactive 5 weeks P24 ag/ab Nonreactive 8 weeks P24 ag/ab Nonreactive

So I have some questions here, please help me to finger them out: 1. She licked my nipples with her tongue. and hand touch my penis. Will I infect in these ways?? 2. Does my wound and ringworm will cause the infection?? 3.I count the window period since 8/28, am I right? or I need to count from 8/31?? 4.Do I need further test? like 3 months? or 6 months will be the definite conclusion??

You are not infected. Your exposure was non-existant and your testing is conclusive. No further need to test for HIV for any reason.

Does viread for hep b affect hiv antibody testing
Women receiving oral-risk?