|Does viread for hep b affect hiv antibody testing
Dec 10, 2013
Is a 3 month hiv antibody test conclusive ( after possible risk) whilst on viread for hep b ( over 2 yrs )
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If you were infected with HIV despite being on Viread (which is highly unlikely) your HIV antibody test would be positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having Genital Herpes Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- Does Cancer Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- Will Bacterial Infection Affect HIV Antibodies?
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- What Does Hepatitis Look Like?
- What Does Vaginitis Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.