Condom inside vagina

Dear Doc,

I was having sex with a girl and she was on top of me. After ejaculation she pulled out and sat next to me, but we noticed that half of the condom or less, mostly the top, got stuck inside her vagina. Semen was left on my penis tip and on my belly. She kindly removed the condom from her vagina. Is there any chance that I have contracted hiv?....condom did not break.Do i need testing?

Sounds like the condom did its job and that your penis was not inside your partner's vagina unprotected. I see no risk for HIV here.

D

Inhaling vagina fluid
which one?!!!