Condom inside vagina
Dec 10, 2013
I was having sex with a girl and she was on top of me. After ejaculation she pulled out and sat next to me, but we noticed that half of the condom or less, mostly the top, got stuck inside her vagina. Semen was left on my penis tip and on my belly. She kindly removed the condom from her vagina. Is there any chance that I have contracted hiv?....condom did not break.Do i need testing?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Sounds like the condom did its job and that your penis was not inside your partner's vagina unprotected. I see no risk for HIV here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does Testosterone Stay In Your Body?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Penis?
- Can You Get HIV From Licking Nipple?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Needle Stick
- HIV Infection Risk Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.