Inhaling vagina fluid
Dec 10, 2013
My partner(girl) never had sex before and i am the first one to have sex with her and i lick her vagina and her fluid goes into my mouth.. so is there any danger of HIV? I mean inhaling vaginal fluid can cause any disease like HIV or any other? Do i need to worry and do my test? Please answer honestly...
Response from Dr. Wohl
HIV is not transmitted this way. Other sexually transmitted diseases can. BUT, if your partner never had sex before, where would she get a sexually transmitted infection?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.