Dec 10, 2013
Thank u for answering my questions. Second can u clear up how much this virus mutates if there was an undetectable strain? I'm.scared to death had all are symptoms and oral thrush but 300 negative HIV test so what's all this stuff about people saying it can mutate and be undetectable by current test?
Response from Dr. Wohl
The virus mutates but not into a different strain that would not be detected by HIV testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.