am i infected

I am not that kind of guy but on a business trip my collegues insisted me to have sex wit a sex worker. Actually i was drunk. I used condom and had oral an vaginal sex with condom. After intercourse i found out pimples and pimle like objects at my genital area. İ was scared and swap that area with an antiseptics (i.e. povidine/iodine baticon). I also found that area we are on business trip has %2 of HIV transmission. Population was 1 000 000. 3 days later same scenario happened again. Again used antiseptics.İ am so sorry and feel guilty and scared by the time being. I can not sleep and i cant tell such thing to my wife if anything occurs. Is it possible that i got HIV and any oyher STD's such as HPV? Is that antiseptics usage increased the risk? Please help me. thank you in advance

Since you used a condom, you are not at risk for HIV. If you have any genital lesions you should be seen at an STD clinic as soon as possible.

Please answer question re Lymph nodes
highly scared. Your answer can save me