Please answer question re Lymph nodes

Can HIV be in my Lymph nodes only? I tested Negative DNA PRR Test and Negative Antibody blood test as well as Negative Ora Quick at 4 months. Having problems with Lymph node and Sore throat. I keep reading that only 2% of HIV is in the blood. Does this mean I can be HIV positive just in Lymph nodes?

Hiv circulates widely and no matter where it is the body makes antibodies to the virus and these are very much in the blood. Therefore, your negative antibody test plus the absence of any trace of HIV in your blood means you are not infected.

ars hiv or something else please help
am i infected