ars hiv or something else please help

hello doctor on 7/29/13 I had unprotected vaginal sex with a striper. a few weeks later I started to get nausea and diarrhea the nausea went away in about 2 weeks but the bowel changes remained from diarrhea to hard and soft big and small stools which is abnormal for me. A couple of weeks later I started to get a fever the ranges 98.8 to 100.4 the highest its ever been was 102.0 but usually stays around 99.5. now 12/7/13 I still have the fever and as of a week and a half ago I started to get very bad nausea and loss of appetite and I feel tired all the time. now on 8/27 I got an hiv rna test negative 9/15 hiv rna negative 10/5 hiv antibody negative 10/25 hiv antibody negative 11/26 hiv antibody negative 12/1 hiv oraquick negative I am soo scared I don't know what to do I should also mention that I have really really bad anxiety so this is pretty much destroying me please help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Testing done at 90 days or greater is considered conclusive.

Bottom line: You are HIV negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Hiv test accuracy
Please answer question re Lymph nodes