|Can this Affect my test result?
Dec 9, 2013
Doctor i went for a HIV ELSIA test at 3,6&9 months and during this time i never had sex(i.e for 9months)but my concern is i have a surgical rod in my arm from 5 years due to an accident,will this affect my Hiv test result in anyway?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Your surgical rod would not affect your test results in the slightest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Treatment For Laceration In Vaginal Opening
- What Happens When You Get Std's?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.