ORAL SEX

Hello sir, a girl took my penis into her mouth for not more than 5 secs.. Even though i am really worried whether the virus wil be transmitted to me if she is a HIV+ ?? please provide me good remedies so that i could be safe sir ...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Bottom line: I do not think HIV transmission occurred in this situation. In the future, you can always use a condom for oral sex if you wish.

In health,

Richard

A Huge Thankyou!!
what is th meaning of 0.85 reading in elisa test?